Fiestas Patrias – New Location, Same Great Event!
This year the 2 Day Festival has moved to the Santa Ana Civic Stadium where the main stage will be built, and the street fair with 50+ vendors and traditional Mexican food will be located on the large 4 lane wide Flower Street from Civic Stadium Blvd to Santa Ana Blvd. The event weekend will consist of carnival, live performances on 2 different stages, packed with music, food and vendors. The City of Santa Ana will host, in conjunction with GC the Annual El Grito Ceremony on Saturday and the Fiestas Patrias Parade on Sunday.
- Street Fair Hours - 2 Days
- Saturday, September 15th
- Festival | 12pm - 10pm
- Carnival | 12pm - 12am
- Street Stage Performances | 12pm - 10pm
- El Grito Ceremony | 6pm
- Street Stage Headliners | 8pm - 9pm
- Sunday, September 16th
- Carnival & Festival | 12pm - 10pm
- Street Stage Performances | 12pm - 9pm
- Fiestas Patrias Parade | 4pm
- Street Stage Headliners | 6:30pm & 9pm